Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday at the Dayboro Art Gallery

Monday was my rostered day on at the gorgeous Dayboro Art Gallery. If I didn't have to do this, I would of been at Candy's place at Montville, checking out her Art Studio and having lunch with a bunch of brilliant artists, many who are also members of BAD Co-op - click HERE to check out Candy's blog.
Here is a sneak peak at a painting I am progressing. It was a very quiet day so it was pure bliss, just painting and listening to the world go by.
There are these amazing and huge Bunya Pine Trees out the back on the bank of the creek which produce bunya nuts which the native wildlife love to munch on.
And finally a photo of a message my son left for me on his bed - aaaaw you make me feel so special Dylan!

No comments:

Post a Comment