Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Spring is Here!

Happy Spring everybody!
There is so much to do in Brisbane and the regions this month which makes it hard to decide what I can do and what I just won't have time to fit in.
The Brisbane Festival starts this Saturday, 4 September and my favourite - Riverfire is on Saturday night. It is rumoured that this is will definitely be the last time the F111's will be doing the famous dump and burn over Brissie.
I also want to find the time to drive down the Gold Coast and check out the Swell Sculpture Exhibition at Currumbin Beach from 10 - 19 September.
Creeping up quickly on the tail of all these exciting events are the Queensland September/October school holidays - Western Plains Zoo in Dubbo HERE WE COME!
And for all my artist friends, see you at the Monthly BAD Co-op Meeting is on this Saturday!! Gotta love September!

No comments:

Post a Comment