Friday, February 14, 2014

In the Studio.......

So its been a while between posts, life gets busy, but its a good life and I love what keeps me busy......


I love this daughter of mine, she grows every day in confidence and skill and I am so blessed to have her and be a part of her amazing life journey....
and I am never lonely as I have this gorgeous loyal dog, who shadows me and loves me unconditionally....
and I have this amazing son of mine, who has grown into daredevil adventure loving teenager.....
There is still magic happening in the studio, perhaps a little slower these days but enough to nurture my passion...

I have just added these new pieces for display and sale at the Dayboro Art Gallery
and am experimenting with a few Klimt inpired pieces which are fun

No comments:

Post a Comment