Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rainy Days at Dayboro Art Gallery

Well its been awhile..... I've not been very productive lately, so what better way to start up again than to show you a selection of the pieces that have caught my eye today while rostered on at the Dayboro Art Gallery.  Forgive my lack of photographic skills, I was limited to my smartphone and its a very dull day.
 
"Summer Landscape" oil by Jane Zadow
 
"Wurrumbu Creek (Mossman Gorge) Oil by Avril Towerton
 
"Emerald Horizon" Mixed Media by Warren Hansen
 
"Kadadu Lillies" oil by Lorraine Emerson

"Cnr Queen & Edward Street, Brisbane Year 1920"
Acrylic on Canvas by Bruce
 
This is only a fraction of the artwork presently on sale at Dayboro Art Gallery, come in and see for these pieces and a lot more..........





No comments:

Post a Comment